Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Weekend Away

We ventured up to the Four Season Las Colinas this weekend for a quick getaway in honor of Father's Day. On Saturday we met up with our good friends Jeff and Amy Goodsell. We met their new daughter, Leighton for the first time.



This was the cutest chair full of girls I'd ever seen!


Mike opens his Father's Day gifts.. one of which was a mousepad featuring himself and his two precious daughters.


This is Quinn just moments before she turned into a water baby. Swimming is now her favorite activity.


Wesley with her bonnet and swimsuit.


The family after a fabulous weekend.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!!!! I love the picture of the girls... You will have to be sure to send me a copy or the picture itself so I can print it for Leighton's scrapbook... We had a great time seeing you guys and the girls this weekend and hope that we can do it again soon! I hope that we make it a tradition no matter where we are... =) Thanks for coming over to the house and be sure to let us know when you guys head this way again... I was not kidding when I said that we would love for you to stay with us... Take care and we will see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete