Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Half Birthday Wesley!

Wesley is six months old today! It's hard to believe she's a half of a year old already! Today she went for her six month check up. She got a total of three shots. It was quite heart wrenching to see her crying. Quinn cried just watching her. She weighs 19 pounds and is 25.5 inches long. She has one tooth and one on the way. Needless to say, she's been a little cranky today, which for her means smiling only half of the time instead of constantly.

Sitting by herself on the sofa like a big girl.



Drinking a sippy cup of water for the first time.


Getting ready for Mommy, Daddy and Quinn to sing "Happy Half Birthday" to me.


Mommy made everyone but me some tres leches cake for my half birthday.
Quinn helped me blow out the half candle.
I'll have to wait six more months for some cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment